Dr.Numb® is a non-prescription,topical anesthetic cream which contains 5% concentration of lidocaine.It produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues after its application. It is primarily indicated for pain relief on the skin associated with needle inser-tions,laser treatments and minor surgeries in adults and in children no less than 2 years of age.
WHAT IS IN DR. NUMB® CREAM?
Non- medicinal ingredients found in Dr.Numb®creaminclude: Benzyl alcohol,carbopol,lecithin,vitamin E,propylene glycol,and purified water.
The doctor may provide a specific dose in certain situations, if none, follow this:
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age, consult a physician.
Conditions that require dose adjustments:
• Elderly patients
• Acutely ill patients
• Patients with severe liver and kidney disease
• Patients treated with other anesthetic or certain anti-arrhythmic drugs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Wash the area with soap and water.
2. Make sure the skin is clean and dry.Apply the cream and gently massage it into the skin evenly.
3. Leave it on with an occlusive dressing.Dr.Numb® cream should start to take effect within 30-60 minutes after it is applied.
4. Wipe the cream off with a clean gauze or tissue
Do not use Dr. Numb® cream if:
• allergic to lidocaine,any other “-caine”type anesthetics or any of the non-medicinal ingredients in
**This information was obtained directly from the Dr. Numb website. www.Drnumb.com